Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Stonehenge Playlist 06-04-10

Following a rare week off, D.R. came back to the studio for a quick dose of the finest classic rock in the omniverse.



Artist - Album -- Song
  • Country Joe and the Fish - Electric Music for the Mind and Body -- Flying High
  • Poco - The Forgotten Trail -- I Guess You Made It / C'mon
  • Crosby Stills Nash and Young - Box Set -- Lee Shore
  • Joe Walsh - Barnstorm -- Turn to Stone / Comin Down
  • Jethro Tull - This Was -- Beggars Farm
  • Jeff Beck Group - Jeff Beck Group -- I Got to Have a Song
  • Led Zeppelin - III -- Tangerine
  • Santana - III -- Taboo
  • Procol Harum - Shine on Brightly -- Skip Softly (My Moonbeams)
  • Todd Rundgren - Todd -- The Last Ride
  • Brian Auger's Oblivion Express - Secondwind -- Truth
  • Art - Supernatural Fairy Tales -- I Think I'm Going Weird
  • Roger McGuinn and Band - Roger McGuinn and Band -- Knockin on Heaven's Door
  • Paul McCartney - Paul McCartney -- Junk

No comments: