Friday, July 28, 2017

Stonehenge Setlist 7/717

Our classic rock lp tonight was the incredible 5th studio lp by the German band Amon Duul II - Wolf City.  The LP was recorded at Bavaria Studios in July of 1972 and then released later that year.
Amon Duul II emerged from the Amon Duul art commune in Munich and is one of the most influential German bands from that era.  Love this LP.

Image result for amon duul wolf city

Set list 7/7/2017
Band / LP / Song Title


British Invasion set to start the night off after the CRA.
The Easybeats -- Friday on my Mind
Cream - Sunshine of your Love
The Merseys -- Sorrow
Simon Dupree and the Big Sound -- Kites
The Sorrows -- Take a Heart
John's Children -- Desdemona
Tomorrow -- My White Bicycle
The Creation -- Painter Man
Donovan -- Atlantis
The Animals -- When I was Young
Argent -- Dance in Smoke
The Beatles -- Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band -- TT / With a Little Help from my friends
Steppenwolf -- Monster -- Monster
Julie Driscoll, Brian Auger and the Trinity -- Streetnoise -- Indian Rope Man
Spirit -- Spirit of 76 -- America the Beautiful
Spirit -- Live -- All the Same / I  got a line on you
Cat Mother and the All Night News Boys -- The Street Giveth and the Street Taketh Away -- How I spent my summer
The Butterfield Blues Band -- The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw -- One More Heartache
The Beach Boys -- Sunflower -- It's about time
The Beach Boys -- Holland -- Leaving this Town
Julian's Treatment -- A Time Before This -- The coming of the Mule / Phantom City
Kahn - Space Shanty -- Stranded / Mixed up man of the mountain
Yes - Yesterdays -- America
Magma -- Live -- Kobah / Lihns / Hhai
Year One -- Year One -- Jubilation
Flo and Eddie -- The Phlorescent Leech and Eddie -- Who but I
Spooky Tooth -- You Broke My Heart so I busted Your Jaw -- Wildfire
Captain Beefheart and his Magic Band -- Safe as Milk -- Electricity


No comments: