Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Stonehenge Playlist 03-04-2011

A super-short show this week due to baseball. Baseball be damned, we played some good music regardless. Here's my tune of the night:


Artist - Album -- Song
  • Ten Years After - Undead -- I May Be Wrong But I Won't Be Wrong Always
  • Deep Purple - single -- Black Night
  • Status Quo - Blue For You -- Is There a Better Way
  • Montrose - Warner Brothers Presents... Montrose! -- Black Train
  • Slade - Slade Alive! -- Get Down and Get With It
  • Rory Gallagher - Sinner... and Saint -- Crest of a Wave
  • MC5 - Back in the USA -- Call Me Animal
  • Captain Beefheart and His Magic Band - Safe as Milk -- Zig Zag Wanderer
  • Van Der Graaf Generator - H to He Who am the Only One -- Killer
  • Magma - Köhntarkösz -- Ork Alarm
  • National Health - National Health -- Brujo
  • Can - Flow Motion -- Laugh Till You Cry, Live Till You Die
  • Strawbs - Grave New World -- Queen of Dreams
  • Lucifer's Friend - Banquet -- Our World Is a Rock 'n' Roll Band
  • Mike Heron - Smiling Men with Bad Reputations -- Call Me Diamond
  • Gentle Giant - Civilian -- All Through the Night
  • Wizzard - Wizzard Brew -- You Can Dance Your Rock 'N' Roll

1 comment:

None said...

Thanks for taking the time to post these. I need to get more albums! I just alphabetized my records and moved my turntable a new receiver.