Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Stonehenge Playlist 01-25-13

No Classic Rock Album this week, due to time constraints, but a lot of the finest music of the 20th century!  Here's a great video of Crabby Appleton arriving by boat and jamming on the beach.  Got milk?



Artist - Album -- Song
  • Crabby Appleton - Crabby Appleton -- Go Back
  • Michael Fennelly - Lane Changer -- Won't You Please Do That
  • Crabby Appleton - Rotten to the Core -- Lucy
  • Mike Fennelly - Lane Changer -- Dark Night
  • Crabby Appleton - Crabby Appleton -- Hunger for Love
  • Mike Fennelly - Lane Changer -- Watch Yerself
  • Neil Innes & the World - Lucky Planet -- 9-5 Pollution Blues
  • The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Electric Ladyland -- 1983... (A Merman I Should Turn to Be)
  • Frank Zappa - Hot Rats -- Peaches En Regalia
  • David Crosby - If I Could Only Remember My Name -- What Are Their Names
  • Paul Kantner/Jefferson Starship - Blows Against the Empire -- A Child Is Coming
  • Spirit - Clear -- Dark Eyed Woman
  • Pig Iron - Pig Iron -- I Put a Spell On You
  • Bodacious DF - Bodacious DF -- Twixt Two Worlds
  • Buzzy Linhart - Buzzy -- Sing Joy/Tutti Frutti
  • Michael Stanley - Michael Stanley -- Rock and Roll Man
  • Joe Walsh - The Smoker You Drink, The Player You Get -- Days Gone By
  • Deep Purple - Deep Purple -- Why Didn't Rosemary?
  • The Nice - Ars Longa Vita Brevis -- America
  • The Nice - Elegy -- My Back Pages
  • Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Brain Salad Surgery -- Jerusalem
  • Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Brain Salad Surgery -- Toccata
  • Genesis - Trespass -- The Knife
  • Captain Beyond - Sufficiently Breathless -- Sufficiently Breathless
  • Stealers Wheel - Stealers Wheel -- Outside Looking In
  • Roy Buchanan - Roy Buchanan -- Pete's Blues

1 comment:

VallinSFAS said...

OH GAWD...I missed this show. ELP is my favorite band EVER. But I'd have no problem recognizing "Jerusalem/Toccata" as many times as I've played it (literally...I can actually play and sing it, like my idol Greg Lake). I love Yes, and I'm named after Renaissance (so to speak, "SFAS" is an acronym of '[A] Song For All Seasons'. I wouldn't mind if you featured an ELP or Renaissance album!